Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Teal Tuesday!!!

Tuesday September 15th, 2009 is "National Ovarian Cancer
Awareness Day."

Think TEAL
Talk TEAL
Wear TEAL
Save Lives!

Approximately 87% of women diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer are 45 or older.
68% are 55 or older.
32% are 54 or younger.
13% are 45 or younger.
From a recent study the average age at death from ovarian cancer is 71.

Some of the Symptoms Include.....

  • Bloating
  • Pelvic or abdominal pain
  • Difficulty eating or feeling full quickly
  • Urinary symptoms(urgency or frequency)
September 14th-20th is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Week. Lets spread the word and help find a cure for this "silent killer."



Wear TEAL in memory of our Mom and Grandma, Arlene Waters!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only did I wear TEAL today...I painted my toes teal too. (all 10 of them). I have thought about your mom all day. I love you guys.